handling/plastic cover.

  • Wood
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 29, 2000
      skippy wrote,
      >I agree, there's something about the handling on my Trophy that's just
      weird; a kind of "not planted" feeling. <

      This sounds like my 98 trophy before I had the correct rear shock installed.
      I now have to bring the front forks back to factory spec. I softened them up
      to match the rear. I also found 1 leg was only half full of oil when I first
      drained them.

      with the top yoke cover i spent some time with a grinder & file to make this
      fit along with the gen-mar risers, some plastic trim around the cut edge
      tidied the job up.

      Don.
      Cairns Aust.