starter or batterie?

  • h. Ralph Oliver,Jr.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2000
      well that's certainly your choice to make but I'm surprised that you would
      say that considering the balance of the post I wrote on the subject...it
      ain't theory mate ...it's what I call anecdotal evidence
      ralph oliver
      95 BRG Sprint"songbird"
      IBA,VCOM, RBMWR, VBMC, NRA, GOP and all around nitwit of note