Re: [TriumphTrophy] Digest Number 830

  • phsammut@unmc.edu
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2001
      Jeff,

      I managed to eliminate some superficial scratches in the side-bag paintwork
      of a friends platinum Trophy using Meguiar's (?sp) "Scratch-X" and it
      worked very well. We finished the effect using a brand (name escapes me)
      of wax which is tinted - in this case, silver.

      Paul. Re: The "treat" was a broken turn signal lense (now super
      glued in place)
      and various scratches. Luckily the asphalt was pretty soft and the
      scratches aren't too bad. Some will need paint, but others look
      superficial. Anybody had any luck buffing out scratches on the clear
      coated platinum paint?