RE: [TriumphTrophy] I can Fixit

  • Ken Hastie
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2001

      <snip>

      > This winter, I am going to experiment with heated glove liners as well.
      > Ken >>>The New YNOTFIXIT man.......You sounded alot like Tony did.......

      I have a friend who is far more adventurous and skillfil than I. He has just
      made a small control unit which supplies power to the riders heated jacket
      for a short while, then switches to the pillion riders jacket for a short
      while, and then back again, switching continuously. This is to avoid
      drawing too much power (from his BSA) to heat two jackets at the same time.
      He is one clever guy who is wasted as a plumber. His electrical and
      mechanical ability far exceeds mine.

      Ken the Geordie