ANGUSBAIN'S FAIRING

  • trophyfour
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2013

      I can't seem to be able to reply to your thread, so................... Anyway, do what I did when, more than once, I dropped my Trophy. Take the panel to a decent body shop and have them refinish it. Today, they're able to match the paint quite well. I also had the lower halves of my fairing done with a "chip-guard" coating which made touching it up an easier chore. ........and that is how I've got a very nice pair of re-painted Emerald Green pannier lids, as well, sitting around. Jim

    • angusbain2000
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2013

        Jim thanks for the contact and the good info, i will keep it in mind,  while my panels look ok in photos, once they are off the bike they are in a bad way, only the nose cone isnt broken, labour costs here Australia are excessive, so i wont be rushing in for a repair, but thanks for the suggestion, i have done a fair amount of body work repairs in the past on cars and bikes, but these days its ''time'' that is the number one problem, i will continue to look around the globe and see what/where/who and then if worst comes to worst i will get my panel beating tools out and buy a plastic welder. I am thinking of changing colours on the bike as well, maybe some thing quite different? but maybe not? do like some of the colours that www.houseofkolor.com.au make.