Fast then nonblinking blinkers

  • Rick and Rachel Kefauver
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 28, 2013
      Both right and left blinkers started blinking fast at the same time last week. Now when I turn on the left I get a solid light, no blink. Same with the right, both front and rear.

      Is there a relay that operates the blink to both the right and left? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

      Rick
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 28, 2013
        Hey Partner!
          The most frequent cause of fast blinking is the bulbs are burned out in one or more blinker. Also an open to ground, after the bulb.
        On Sep 28, 2013, at 7:56 AM, Rick and Rachel Kefauver wrote:

        Both right and left blinkers started blinking fast at the same time last week. Now when I turn on the left I get a solid light, no blink. Same with the right, both front and rear.

        Is there a relay that operates the blink to both the right and left? Any advice is greatly appreciated.

        Rick

      • joan tabberer
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 28, 2013
          Common flasher unit is used for either left, or right or hazard...

          do all lights come on when the hazard button is pressed?
          if so I suspect the flasher unit is faulty...

          Beware it's a special low current flasher... a car one is not suitable

          regards Joan