RE: [TriumphTrophy] One thing after another

  • Jacques, Martin, Vodafone Group
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 27, 2013

      Ken,

      I have used this stuff very successfully to repair fuel tank holes, car and bike. Works a treat, very simple to use, takes 10 minutes – http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Pro-Seal-Instant-Gas-Tank-Radiator-Repair-/160956079631?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2579bade0f#ht_136wt_1162

      Martin

      1400GTR, ’03 1200 now gone

      Bath - UK

    • Ken Hastie
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 30, 2013

        Didn’t bend them. It was a lot cheaper to buy decent forks off eBay than to buy new stanchions and fit them.

        Ken Hastie
        Triumph Trophy 1200, BSA A75 Rocket Three, A10 Golden Flash, B40 350cc, D10 and D14 Bantams