yahoo interface

  • angusbain2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13, 2013
      Hi have other members noticed their yahoo group interface has changed, i wish P..ks would leave things alone with out first asking, anybody know how i switch the interface back to the old version, thanks.
    • angusbain2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 17, 2013

        i wrote this days ago, yahoo are way behind on the 8 ball with this new format and interface they are using. I hadnt read about the thread ''format'' before posting my mss, so i do know now we are all not happy with the new yahoo setup, lets hope they get the mss loud and clear!

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 17, 2013
          AFAIK Can't be done!
          Ed J. 2001Triumph Trophy BBBB