Re: [TriumphTrophy] RE: new format

  • johnbarrett4137
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
      I dont know what was wrong with the old setup, I could at least read and reply easily, and I think Im not getting all notifications, as sometimes, the replies dont make any sense with regard to the question.
      Jubba 92 1200
    • Rod Gill
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 7, 2013

        Hi Jubba, I haven't had any problems but that is because I'm using an android tablet, no Windows pc involved. Works as normal on phone and tablet.
        Rod

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 7, 2013
          And sometimes I get yours twice Jubba! I don't recall those Yahoo's asking our opinion however before changing everything! :-(
          Ed J. 2001Triumph Trophy BBBB
          On 9/6/2013 4:34 PM, johnbarrett4137 wrote:
          I dont know what was wrong with the old setup, I could at least read and reply easily, and I think Im not getting all notifications, as sometimes, the replies dont make any sense with regard to the question.
          Jubba 92 1200

          List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely add agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the original writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented topics, and no postings of a political or commercial nature are allowed, except for personal items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a minimum when replying.

          Subscribe:  TriumphTrophy-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          <*> Your email settings: