RE: Re: [TriumphTrophy] RE: new format

  • adeux60@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 5, 2013

      i can preview that you think it sux - and the rest I cant see!

    • johnbarrett4137
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
        I dont know what was wrong with the old setup, I could at least read and reply easily, and I think Im not getting all notifications, as sometimes, the replies dont make any sense with regard to the question.
        Jubba 92 1200
      • johnbarrett4137
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 6, 2013
          I dont know what was wrong with the old setup, I could at least read and reply easily, and I think Im not getting all notifications, as sometimes, the replies dont make any sense with regard to the question.
          Jubba 92 1200
        • Rod Gill
          Message 4 of 6 , Sep 7, 2013

            Hi Jubba, I haven't had any problems but that is because I'm using an android tablet, no Windows pc involved. Works as normal on phone and tablet.
            Rod

            Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 7, 2013
              And sometimes I get yours twice Jubba! I don't recall those Yahoo's asking our opinion however before changing everything! :-(
              Ed J. 2001Triumph Trophy BBBB
              On 9/6/2013 4:34 PM, johnbarrett4137 wrote:
              I dont know what was wrong with the old setup, I could at least read and reply easily, and I think Im not getting all notifications, as sometimes, the replies dont make any sense with regard to the question.
              Jubba 92 1200

              List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely add agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the original writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented topics, and no postings of a political or commercial nature are allowed, except for personal items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a minimum when replying.

              Subscribe:  TriumphTrophy-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

              <*> Your email settings: