Re: The Northern UK Trophy Owners Weekend - 30/08-01/09 Lake District -

  • Stephen
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2013
      Next Weekend !
      The Northern UK Trophy Owners Weekend
      will take place from Fri 30/08 to Sun 01/09.

      Location = Lake District - Nether Wasdale (The Screes Inn) Cumbria.

      Description = Great location, micro brewery on site, camping next to the pub, limited facilities , so no shower block, but a huge lake a short distance away if you're that bothered :-)

      Website of pub = http://www.thescrees.co.uk/

      The July Trophy weekend in Kent was a great success, and enjoyed by all, but it was too far for some to travel, or the dates were inconvenient. Let's make this northern weekend weekend just as great a success. And we have the added advantage of some great riding roads and scenery.

      The weather forecast is dry even if not too warm, but what do you expect in The Lake District ?

      For anyone unable or unwilling to rough it camping, you are most welcome to join us on the Saturday and join our ride outs etc.

      Just let us know that you may be coming.

      All the best
      Stephen Pye
      Leeds
    • nerowingnews
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 26, 2013
        I would have loved to be there, but circucmstances are such that I find myself in Fuerteventura that weekend. I hope everyone has a great time and the great weather we have had this summer holds out for you all.

        Ken the Geordie
        Group Owner