Re: Files, Gadget mount

  • Daniel Barclay
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 25, 2013
      There is no room on the server in any event - I tried deleting some of my old photos but that wasn't enough. But if you bust a gut with your photos just email them and I will reduce them for you to try too?

      --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, Bryan Nill <s1loki@...> wrote:

      > Got to find a MAC equivalent.
      >
      > Bryan Nill
      > s1loki@...
      >

      > On Aug 24, 2013, at 12:55 PM, Daniel Barclay <adeux60@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Just google and download "easy thumbnails" its free but requires you to understand where your files are located and where you will save the reduced pictures it will do the entire batch in one go,
      > >
      > > for your interest my screen is 1920 pixels wide so if I wanted to see a medium sized picture it would have to be say 1000 pixels wide - this will already considerably reduce their size - but equally we wont be able to zoom into detail that is smaller than a pixel or three...
      > >
      > > or upload them to a personal area (i can only think of the free google picasa online at the moment) there are plenty of free offerings about though if you are offended by the way google shares your emails and details with the the entire world security agencies you had better pick another (you trust) and send the link - obviously the link may change and break in time - so isnt the best record.
      > >
      > > --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "s1loki" <s1loki@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Working on this addition to the files. Working on downsizing the pics so they will upload.
      > > >
      > > > The original seed(idea) came from here. Just my take on taking to the next step.

    • s1loki
      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 25, 2013
        Found an excellent down sizer for the MAC. Got them way down without any problem. When I got the "not enough room on this server' message again. I figured the group is maxed out.

        So for the time being, anyone who wants to see the pics... They are on TriumphRat or send me a message with an email. I will send ya the pics.

        Time to read up on Dropbox and other online storage solutions.

        Bryan (Loki)

        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 25, 2013
          A link to where the pics currently are

          http://www.triumphrat.net/maintenance-and-workshop-talk/281210-trophy-project-part-2-a.html

          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 26, 2013
            cant go there without a full sign up!

            Message 5 of 10 , Aug 26, 2013
              Okay let me try this route. Dropbox, send me a valid email and I'll authorize and send a link to the file.