Re: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Popping, hesitation, rou gh running - just can't fix it!

  • apsllp@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2013
      When you strip the slide guides out of the carbs, the emulsion tubes come out.  They are full of tiny holes which need to be clean.  The only way is soacking them.  Can not be done in the carbs.  However, they are at the lowest point and sit in the crud and get stopped up.  Do NOT SPRAY carb cleaner in the carbs.  It will ruin all the plastic and rubber parts.  Some of them Triumph will not sell separate.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 26, 2013
        Thanks for that Bob, good advice, will have a look.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 26, 2013
          Take all od the plastic and rubber parts out befor soaking.

          Bob