1994 Trident 900 Canada Road Trip

  • Jason Hart
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 19, 2013
      Hello. As per my last post on thanking the group for getting me back on the road. Set out on second road test on new crankcase pickup sensor. Left Toronto on Tuesday morning. Looped North arround lake Superior. Very hot until yesterday. Rain and today cooler. Missed severe storm that riped roof off barn in Dryden by taking motel instead of camping.lots of deer and a bear seen Bike running great. Only one incident. Employee at Canadian Tire decided to move my bike while I was in the store. He dropped her ... Minor damage thanks to hard bags and hand guards I have installed. They reajusted mirror and right guard. Replaced spilled antifreeze and I continued on. A claim for minor damage was acknowleded by them and will be sorted out on my return. Cheers Will try and meet Glenn on Vancouver ride in Jason- 1994 Trident 900