Re: Serial numbers on Motor and frame Question

  • a2
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 11, 2013
      It was a long time ago and actually I seem to recall now that they left a number off completely from an engine and subsequently confirmed to the police that they had done this to align the numbers as something had dropped out of the production line and it was done to correct it.

      That part of the story being recounted by the owner isnt to clear to me - His state of mind having been held for 24hours is though and he was clearly disturbed by the experience.

      A2