Re: [TriumphTrophy] New Trophy SE in Comparison Test - Cycle World

  • ldwolfe
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2013
      I saw the review in thw latest edition. The Trophy also has the smallest displacement..

      From: "tomapritch" <tomaprit@...>
      Sender: TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 01:37:57
      To: <TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [TriumphTrophy] New Trophy SE in Comparison Test - Cycle World

      If this already got posted, I missed it. I was just sorting through some older emails and came across a link to a Sports Touring comparison test between the new Trophy SE, the BMW K1600GT, and the Yamaha FJR1300A.

      http://www.cycleworld.com/2013/06/25/2013-sport-touring-motorcycle-comparison-test-review-photos-specs/?cmpid=obinsite

      It must have been on-line only because I don't remember seeing it in my print edition.

      It is dated June 25th so it's not all that old. I just scanned it and despite many positive comments about the Trophy, the Yamaha and BMW still came out ahead according to Paul Dean, the reviewer.

      Tom

      List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely add agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the original writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented topics, and no postings of a political or commercial nature are allowed, except for personal items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a minimum when replying.