Re: [TriumphTrophy] Shop Manual

  • Chuck Weissberg
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 1, 2013

      You should email me directly with all your correct info,  Name address etc so as not to be broadcast on the entire site here
      Message 2 of 11 , Jul 10, 2013

        Have you mailed the check for $30.00 yet?

        Message 3 of 11 , Jul 10, 2013
          Chuck,
          It just went in the mail today. I apologize for the delay. The Holiday & a flared up back threw me off for a bit.
          Have a great day,

          Message 4 of 11 , Jul 10, 2013

            Guys

            It is best to keep personal transactions off the group mailing process.

            You have each other’s contact details so please contact each other privately.

            Thanks

            Ken Hastie