Re: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Trophy meet 19th and 20th July

  • John Barrett
    Message 1 of 45 , Jun 27, 2013
      Stephen, Dan and all, I think we may be up for a little ride up your way around the 19th, thats if wimmin is allowed, and er kin get the weekend off. Jubba.

      Message 45 of 45 , Jul 18, 2013
        I have laid on some soft drinks and some tinnys. There are BBQ area all ready to go - don't even need matches. There is a kettle on the go as required. Would be nice to settle on a run so people have got our timings. Anyone want the listing of mobile numbers then email me quick.. Please text an arrival time so that we arrange to meet rather than bugger off without you.

        Additional meet ace cafe Friday lunch.
        Start texting your etas as soon as on road so that we can get extra sausages and mash before you arrive.....

        Assume arrivals ace circa 1200 probable latest departure 1400