Re: [TriumphTrophy] Tempreture of bike

  • apsllp@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24 6:46 AM
      Your "tech" doesn't know Triumph Trophies of this series as well as he would like you to believe.

      As I have said before, there is a difference between those who are "certificated" and those who are qualified.  Sometimes, one can find a tech who is both.  Just because a tech has a certificate, doesn't mean he is "qualified" to get near any of my machines.

      Hence, I do 99.5% of my own wrenching.

      The work is not difficult and most of it does not require special tools. Read through the files section on this list and purchase a manual Haynes will cover most of it for the average person's needs.

      Where are you located?

      Bob Clark
      01 Sunset Red Trophy 1200
      96 BRG T-Bird 900