Re: my '99 Trophy 900 engine continues to sputter

  • hanslust440
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6 4:55 AM
      Hi Glenn,

      I live in Ghent, a nice city in Belgium, Europe. Indeed the Trophy is a nice bike to drive, when it rides...

      I'll have a look on all the things you wrote, especially those poor ground connections . I'll get back when I'll find something.
      There was nothing irregular found in the tank. We just allready tried several things.

      kind regards,

      Hans Lust