9w 12v PMMA Lens Led lights

  • harrysrock@btinternet.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2013
      hi folks just found these on ebay what to you think would they improve the lighting set up on a 1991 trophy ??

      http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/9W-12V-PMM...99&mfe=sidebar
      Thanks for your comments and thoughts
    • joan tabberer
      Message 2 of 2 , May 30, 2013
        They look like domestic 12volt spotlights, I hope they are warerproof. the handlebar clamp is a bit crude but looks reasonably robust, the right angle bracked to join it to the handlebar bracket looks wholly inadequate, to me.

        If I were to consider these lights I would want to make the brackets more robust.

        regards Joan