Re: Carb balancing.

  • ian.peart
    Message 1 of 32 , May 10, 2013
      Hi

      Some good help here. I have a problem, though.

      When sync'ing I cannot get vacuum anywhere near 152mmHg. The best I can get is around 300mmHg! That is to much vacuum - clogged air filter perhaps? Also she's stood over the winter and now pops on idle and over-run which would suggest it's lean which contradicts a clogged filter. Did a 300 mile run last weekend and got 47mpg - suggesting she's running very lean.

      Any ideas?

      Ian

      --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "gordon2xbbb" <gordon.smith29@...> wrote:

      > 5) Vacuum at IDLE SPEED should be between 5.00 and 6.00 inches HG (127 to 152mmHg) - Yes, these measurements are do-able on good quality Gauges, not so using lolly-pop sticks or a wobbly eyeball..

    • ian.peart
      Message 32 of 32 , May 10, 2013