RE: [TriumphTrophy] Jason's blown fusetroubles!

  • Ken Hastie
    Message 1 of 7 , May 8, 2013
      Why would anyone have the European light switch in the left handlebar?

      Ken Hastie
      Triumph Trophy 1200, BSA A75 Rocket Three, A10 Golden Flash, B40 350cc, D10
      and D14 Bantams

    • nigel_keating
      Message 2 of 7 , May 8, 2013
        Virtually every country apart from us and a handful of others is arse about face ;)

        "Why would anyone have the European light switch in the left handlebar?"

        Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange
        Message 3 of 7 , May 8, 2013
          Alright Ken!
             I meant the other Left Bar. I'm not too well versed in the Brit vernacular for the  tern "Smart Elic!" I'm a Psychologist, and Sometimes I put out a small test, just to make sure you and Gordon, and Bob Clark, and Ed J. are paying attention!
            Kindest wrong switch regards Men, Sorry1
                       Poppa Jack

          Message 4 of 7 , May 8, 2013
            See Ken's explanation! I still want to shift with the right foot!
            Poppa
            On May 8, 2013, at 9:49 AM, nigelpk@... wrote:

            > Virtually every country apart from us and a handful of others is
            > arse about face ;)
            >

            > "Why would anyone have the European light switch in the left
            > handlebar?"
            >

            > Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange
            >
            > ------------------------------------
            >
            > List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely
            > add agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to
            > the original writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM,
            > no adult-oriented topics, and no postings of a political or
            > commercial nature are allowed, except for personal items for sale/
            > wanted. Please trim old messages to a minimum when replying.

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Ken Hastie
            Message 5 of 7 , May 8, 2013

              To avoid confusion, I always use offside and nearside  8-)

              Now we just need to get Americans to drive on the correct side of the road !

              Ken Hastie
              Triumph Trophy 1200, BSA A75 Rocket Three, A10 Golden Flash, B40 350cc, D10 and D14 Bantams

                 I meant the other Left Bar. I'm not too well versed in the Brit vernacular for the  tern "Smart Elic!" I'm a Psychologist, and Sometimes I put out a small test, just to make sure you and Gordon, and Bob Clark, and Ed J. are paying attention!

            • Allan K
              Message 6 of 7 , May 9, 2013