Departing Now.

  • onesensible
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2013
      I'll depart now Mr Judge and Jury. There are some silly Billies and steady Eddies on here.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 3, 2013
        Maybe it was because your posts were always "I want! I Want"! This has always been a SHARING forum since I've belonged but maybe I'm just  too naive to exist on the internet! I help people that help me! Sorry if I offended anyone.
        Steady Eddie!
        Ed J. 2001Triumph Trophy BBBB
        On 4/29/2013 3:47 PM, onesensible wrote:
        I'll depart now Mr Judge and Jury. There are some silly Billies and steady Eddies on here.

        ------------------------------------

        List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely add agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the original writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented topics, and no postings of a political or commercial nature are allowed, except for personal items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a minimum when replying.

        Subscribe:  TriumphTrophy-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        <*> Your email settings: