Re: [TriumphTrophy] Why Havent Triumph Offerd This Colour

  • Rod Gill
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 28, 2013

      Very pretty, already seen it on eBay.....why not say my bikes for sale?
      Rod

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      Message 2 of 11 , Apr 28, 2013
        They make the Tiger 800 in white and maybe even a Street Triple model ??

        Message 3 of 11 , Apr 29, 2013
              It might be because they just haven't had the total BRILLIANCE of your input! Thank you for sharing with all of the rest of us mentally challenged Trophy Owners! I intend to paint my Trophy the color you chose as soon as the opportunity is prominent!
          Ed J. 2001Triumph Trophy BBBB
          On 4/28/2013 6:14 AM, one sensible wrote:
          My Triumph Trophy 900 has been finished by a top paint shop in the most stunning colour on the road today - Alpine white.
          I can't understand why Triumph haven't offered this colour ?

          http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360644863123?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

          ------------------------------------

          List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely add agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the original writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented topics, and no postings of a political or commercial nature are allowed, except for personal items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a minimum when replying.

          Subscribe:  TriumphTrophy-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              TriumphTrophy-digest@yahoogroups.com
              TriumphTrophy-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Message 5 of 11 , Apr 29, 2013
              Sorry ! I wasn't sure what your mesage was! ?
              Ed J. 2001Triumph Trophy BBBB
              On 4/29/2013 1:24 PM, Ed Johnson wrote:
              Is your Trophy for sale?

              Ed J. 2001Triumph Trophy BBBB
              On 4/29/2013 1:21 PM, Ed Johnson wrote:
                  It might be because they just haven't had the total BRILLIANCE of your input! Thank you for sharing with all of the rest of us mentally challenged Trophy Owners! I intend to paint my Trophy the color you chose as soon as the opportunity is prominent!
              Ed J. 2001Triumph Trophy BBBB
              On 4/28/2013 6:14 AM, one sensible wrote:
              My Triumph Trophy 900 has been finished by a top paint shop in the most stunning colour on the road today - Alpine white.
              I can't understand why Triumph haven't offered this colour ?

              http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/360644863123?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

              ------------------------------------

              List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely add agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the original writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented topics, and no postings of a political or commercial nature are allowed, except for personal items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a minimum when replying.

                Message 7 of 11 , Apr 29, 2013

                  It was obviously a covert attempt to advertise a bike for sale, which is strange because we allow personal adverts on the group .

                  I suggest we let it drop.

                  The seller will be selling soon enough and no doubt departing the group.

                  Ken Hastie
                  Triumph Trophy 1200, BSA A75 Rocket Three, A10 Golden Flash, B40 350cc, D10 and D14 Bantams

                  From: TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com

                  Sorry ! I wasn't sure what your mesage was! ?

                • onesensible
                  Message 8 of 11 , Apr 29, 2013
                    Did it say something on here about 'NO GRUMPY relpies. Grumpy is acceptable, arrogant BARSTOOLS is not, Steady Eddie.