Stock pipe measurements?

  • Scotty
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 18, 2013
      So in my previous post I mentioned replacing the D&D's with stock pipes. Can someone supply me with a good length and diameter of the stock mufflers? I have a plan that involves the D&D cans and stock mufflers.
      Thanks,
      Scotty
    • Scotty
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 21, 2013
        --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Scotty" <scottybm2@...> wrote:

        > So in my previous post I mentioned replacing the D&D's with stock pipes. Can someone supply me with a good length and diameter of the stock mufflers? I have a plan that involves the D&D cans and stock mufflers.
        > Thanks,
        > Scotty

        No one can take a tape measure and measure the length and diameter of a stock Trophy 900 muffler?
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 21, 2013
          My Stock cans are 17" long and 4.5" in diameter at the fat part. Various sizes as they bend and taper down to the 1.5" connection diameter.
          HTH
          Ed J. 2001Triumph Trophy BBBB
          On 4/21/2013 6:22 PM, Scotty wrote:

          --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Scotty" <scottybm2@...> wrote:

          So in my previous post I mentioned replacing the D&D's with stock pipes. Can someone supply me with a good length and diameter of the stock mufflers? I have a plan that involves the D&D cans and stock mufflers.
          Thanks,
          Scotty

          No one can take a tape measure and measure the length and diameter of a stock Trophy 900 muffler?

          ------------------------------------

          List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely add agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the original writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented topics, and no postings of a political or commercial nature are allowed, except for personal items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a minimum when replying.

          Subscribe:  TriumphTrophy-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              TriumphTrophy-digest@yahoogroups.com
              TriumphTrophy-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 21, 2013
              So the plan was to wrap the carbon fiber cans from the D&D's around the stock pipes. Looks like that isn't a practical option.
              Thinking about selling them to someone who wants them now, maybe a trade of some sort. Any offers?