Where can I buy HT Leads for a 96 BBBB

  • clepeterd
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 15, 2013
      Bikebandit sells it for 131$, isn't it a bit costly ?

      I'm in Canada

      Thanks
    • chicagonort
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 15, 2013
        Is there some reason you can't make new leads yourself ? Buy the HT lead in bulk from a bike shop or automotive shop and cut your own to fit. Buy some NGK plug caps and get to work !!

        ,,,,,,Tim

        In a message dated 4/15/2013 10:25:06 P.M. Central Daylight Time, clepeterd@... writes:

        Bikebandit sells it for 131$, isn't it a bit costly ?

        I'm in Canada

        Thanks

      • johnbarrett4137
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 15, 2013
          $131 DOES INDEED SEEM RATHER EXPENSIVE FOR THREE. ITS AROUND £100 FOR THE FOUR OVER HERE, BUT DONT KNOW WHAT POSTAGE WOULD BE FOR YOU. ITS NOT REALLY POSSIBLE TO MAKE YOUR OWN DUE TO THE VERY DEEP CAP WITH THE RUBBER SEAL ALL BUILT INTO ONE PIECE, WHICH I HAVE NEVER SEEN AVAILABLE AS A SEPERATE AFTER MARKET ITEM. JUBBA 92 1200 DARK BLUE, DEVON ENGLAND.

        • Rod Gill
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 16, 2013

            You can buy leads from a motor factor and make them up yourself using Ngk long reach waterproof plug caps, that's what I did.cost me about £8 each.

            Rod brg 1200 uk

            Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android