Re: [TriumphTrophy] Key under seat

    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4, 2013
      Hey Friend,
         When my seat was new and stiff, I had to put my knee, hard into the passenger area, and turn the key at the same time for a few years. Try that, or get somebody to help you press down. Be sure to put a bit of grease on the locking mechanism. Hope this helps ya !
      On Apr 4, 2013, at 2:00 PM, tau_zeppelin wrote:

      The guy I bought the bike from had a quizzical look of apathy when I asked him about the seat key and not being able to get it to do anything. I've been wanting to take a look under the seat and haven't been able to do so. Before I break something using an undue amount of force, can one of you who've done this before let me know if it's just a press in to release the seat or if the key has to be turned?

    • John