Re: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Carb balancing.

  • triumphtrophy12
    Message 1 of 32 , Mar 30, 2013
      Be sure there are no breaks or compromises in the tubing that goes from the enrichiner down to the bottom of the carbs.

      Bob

      On 3/30/2013 9:43 PM, Greg wrote:

      Hi Steve, I was fiddling with one of the Mikuni on the self. That vacuum circuit is also connected to the enriching circuit. Maybe the enriching circuit is interfering with the vacuum.
      Greg

      "Steve" wrote:
      I'm now wondering if the air way is blocked and when I blew through it yesterday popped the o ring. I couldn't feel any vacuum on my finger with the bike running either.

    • ian.peart
      Message 32 of 32 , May 10, 2013
        Hi

        Some good help here. I have a problem, though.

        When sync'ing I cannot get vacuum anywhere near 152mmHg. The best I can get is around 300mmHg! That is to much vacuum - clogged air filter perhaps? Also she's stood over the winter and now pops on idle and over-run which would suggest it's lean which contradicts a clogged filter. Did a 300 mile run last weekend and got 47mpg - suggesting she's running very lean.

        Any ideas?

        Ian