Re: [TriumphTrophy] Doctor Who

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 30, 2013
      I actually said to the kids that I want to trade my trophy in for one of those!! :)

      Paul

      On 30 Mar 2013, at 22:29, "nerowingnews" <ken@...> wrote:

      Just watched the new Doctor Who series; which is as good as ever. Even better than the days when I first saw the Daleks from behind our settee!

      How times change - now Doctor Who has an anti-gravity Triumph !! I guess Triumph really have made it when they featuer in Doctor Who 8-)

      Ken the Geordie

    • gordon2xbbb
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 31, 2013
        I too remember seeing the Daleks from behind the settee - that was scary stuff back then...

        Thankfully the Beeb used the correct soundtrack and not some 'orrible 2-stroke whine that is very often the case when motorbikes are filmed.

        Pity the bike didn't come with a "Let's use the sidestand function as well" ...you'd have thought with an Anti-Gravity switch it wouldn't have fallen over, allowing proper deployment of the sidestand..

        Well done Triumph and Beeb for a great collaboration

        Gordon
        2xBBB