Re: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Split diaphram - will th at give my symptoms?

  • apsllp@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29, 2013
      Greg, I gave you the source before.

      Bob

      ----- Reply message -----
      From: "Greg" <gandrews@...>
      To: <TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Split diaphram - will that give my symptoms?
      Date: Fri, Mar 29, 2013 9:12 pm

      Hi Steve and Bob, I did my reply after work and wasn't thinking about where to get the diaphragm for the best price. Probably Suzuki. I was thinking that you won't have to buy a new slide just to get a new diaphragm.
      Greg

      apsllp@... wrote:
      Wrong Answer. Some of the parts are available from other sources. the Diaphragm is one of those. Steve: contact me off line directly.
      Bob Clark

      Hi Steve, The diaphragm only can be bought from Triumph dealer.
      Greg