Rear Topcase swap?

  • tau_zeppelin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2013
      I have the light blue '02 Trophy 1200 and a BRG topcase. If anyone out there has the light blue topcase and a BRG bike, I'd pay for shipping for the swap. Forgive me - I don't know what Triumph calls this color. For those in the know, I'd appreciate you letting me know what color this is:
      http://nalsportbike.com/trophy.html

      I'll post a picture of the topcase tonight if anyone might be interested in trading. There's a small nick on the back that I find to be almost completely unnoticeable.

      Thanks and regards,
      John H
    • russ.nurse@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2013
        That would be Azure Blue, paint code JP, thats the very best colour you have there, congratulations!