Re: [TriumphTrophy] crampbuster

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25 6:17 PM
      Hey Colin,
        I've used a "cramp-buster", and a throttle lock on my '95 since the bike was new. It's nice to not have to keep a tight grip on the bars. I have it such that the throttle stays where I put it for like thirty seconds when I completely take my hand off the right bar to scratch or something. There are three types of "Cramp-Buster" made now, and I have two, so I can change it to get a different feel. I highly recommend both the lock and the Buster for long days in the saddle.
      On Mar 25, 2013, at 4:19 PM, colin s wrote:

      Hello all. Was just wondering if any of you good people have a crampbuster or go cruise throttle control on your trophies ?? If so would you recommend ? Many thanks for any feedback. COLIN

    • joan tabberer
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 26 3:57 AM
        I have one too!
        not sure what make it is.
        makes distance riding easier!

        Cramp busters take a little getting used too at first but I wouldn't be without one now. Easily adjusted on the move . Rod
        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android