Re: crampbuster

  • JimB
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
      I've always use a "cruise control" on my bikes; they allow you to rest your hand and remove it from the grip, if needed. I've used Vista, Throttlmeister and Go-Cruise (presently). All work fine but the Go-Cruise for about $20 is a bargain.

      Just the $.02 worth from the "village idiot": Jim

      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
        Hey Colin,
          I've used a "cramp-buster", and a throttle lock on my '95 since the bike was new. It's nice to not have to keep a tight grip on the bars. I have it such that the throttle stays where I put it for like thirty seconds when I completely take my hand off the right bar to scratch or something. There are three types of "Cramp-Buster" made now, and I have two, so I can change it to get a different feel. I highly recommend both the lock and the Buster for long days in the saddle.
        On Mar 25, 2013, at 4:19 PM, colin s wrote:

        Hello all. Was just wondering if any of you good people have a crampbuster or go cruise throttle control on your trophies ?? If so would you recommend ? Many thanks for any feedback. COLIN

      • slovcan
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 25, 2013
          I have a base model Vista Cruise on my V65 Sabre and LOVE it. I have a Throttlemeister on my Trophy and hate it. Hate is a little strong, I guess, but it is simply too much of a pain in the ass to use - so I don't. I haven't heard of Go Cruise but will certainly look it up. I've always thought the Crampbuster was a great idea, but never tried one.

          Cheers,
          Glenn

          --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "JimB" <trophyfour@...> wrote:

          > I've always use a "cruise control" on my bikes; they allow you to rest your hand and remove it from the grip, if needed. I've used Vista, Throttlmeister and Go-Cruise (presently). All work fine but the Go-Cruise for about $20 is a bargain.
          >
          > Just the $.02 worth from the "village idiot": Jim
          >
          > --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "colin s" <seymourcolin@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello all. Was just wondering if any of you good people have a crampbuster or go cruise throttle control on your trophies ?? If so would you recommend ? Many thanks for any feedback. COLIN

        • Rod Gill
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 26, 2013

            Cramp busters take a little getting used too at first but I wouldn't be without one now. Easily adjusted on the move . Rod

            Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

            Hello all. Was just wondering if any of you good people have a crampbuster or go cruise throttle control on your trophies ?? If so would you recommend ? Many thanks for any feedback. COLIN

          • joan tabberer
            Message 5 of 6 , Mar 26, 2013
              I have one too!
              not sure what make it is.