Re: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Bluetooth Purchase

  • apsllp@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 24, 2013
      The autocom uses a 7 pin huge connector

      ----- Reply message -----
      From: "Greg" <gandrews@...>
      To: <TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Bluetooth Purchase
      Date: Sun, Mar 24, 2013 9:07 pm

      Hi Bob, I got the earplugs from: plugup.com
      These are custom made earplugs. They send you the stuff to mix up and then insert it into your ear canal. It sets up in about 3 minutes, take it out and send the molds to them. For extra money they will put speaker into the earplugs. Very good sound quality. Very comfortable. I can wear them all day in total comfort. It cuts out 20-30 decibels, I can still hear the road noise from car tires as I pass them, while listening to the radio. The connection is the same as normal earbuds.
      They also sell various connections for many sound systems.
      Greg

      apsllp wrote:
      Where did you find ear plugs with speakers to work with the autocom.