Re: Oil pump rebuild

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16, 2013
      Hi Jack & Bob,
      Bob, My perception is just like yours. There are very few that I trust.
      Jack, This is my last year of teaching. I'll be selling my house this summer or fall. My Mother and two of my brothers live in Calif. I'll be looking for a place near my Mom in Victorville.
      I ought to give some thought into selling some of my extra Trophy parts. I've got almost enough to make another bike except for the frame.
      Greg

      Jack Byers wrote:
      Hey Boys, Have either or both of you ever thought of living in So. Cal. ? I'd really be happy to have you around to watch how to work on these motorcycles..