Re: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Oil pump rebuild

  • apsllp@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 16 3:11 PM
      After too many bad experiences and having to fix other stuff broken by ham fisted mechanics,  what would your perception be?

      Bob

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 16 3:24 PM
        Hey Boys,
          Have either or both of you ever thought of living in So. Cal. ? I'd really be happy to have you around to watch how to work on these motorcycles..
         P.S. You could have the spare room, but you'll have to share.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 16 4:36 PM
          Hi Jack & Bob,
          Bob, My perception is just like yours. There are very few that I trust.
          Jack, This is my last year of teaching. I'll be selling my house this summer or fall. My Mother and two of my brothers live in Calif. I'll be looking for a place near my Mom in Victorville.
          I ought to give some thought into selling some of my extra Trophy parts. I've got almost enough to make another bike except for the frame.
          Greg