Re: [TriumphTrophy] Garage Day Get-Together

  • apsllp@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2013
      I'm in Jacksonville, fl

      ----- Reply message -----
      From: "tau_zeppelin" <lmindlists@...>
      To: <TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [TriumphTrophy] Garage Day Get-Together
      Date: Mon, Mar 4, 2013 11:16 am

      For those of you located in the Southeast, I'd like to know what kind of interest there might be to discuss Trophy-specific items and even perhaps a little mentoring about mechanics. I'm located in North Alabama - ten minutes from the TN state line. I can either meet up elsewhere or volunteer my garage for the meetup and throw in some beer/food. My wife is a good cook and I thought it might be fun for some of us to get to know one another a little more.

      We have two extra bedrooms (one queen and one twin) if you'd like to stay the weekend and I can show you all some decent roads in the area for a little adventurous riding while you're here if you like.

      I don't personally have anything wrong with mine with the exception of a strange low fuel behavior, but nothing that needs addressing. I just figured it'd be nice to hang out with folks with similar interests and a little guy time now that it's getting warmer out.

      Thoughts/suggestions?