Re: [TriumphTrophy] Petcock fix

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2013
      Good Job Greg!  I think my Aluminum knob has big "Majico!!", and will work for ever. (LOL) Thanks for the tip "Keem'o Sabbe", it sure sounds easy when you or Kurt say it! I'll put this in my ever larger "Tips" file Thanks,
      On Feb 24, 2013, at 12:17 PM, Greg wrote:

      Hi All,
      I fixed the aluminum barrel that had the two little tabs broken off. I drilled the tab area with a #53 drill and then tapped the hole, and put in two allen head 1-72 machine screws.

      I am willing to do the same repair for other members. Not sure on what the cost ought to be.

      I have another petcock assembly but it needs the tapered plastic barrel that acts as the fuel on/off valve.
      Greg Andrews
      '96 900 BRG
      93,000 smiles

    • Greg
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2013
        Hi Jack, It's easy for Kurt, just grab the aluminum knob and twist. It's only easy for me because I have a vertical mill and a 10 X magnifying glass. "I Pity the Fool" who tries to do it by hand.
        Greg

        Jack Byers wrote:... it sure sounds easy when you or Kurt say it! I'll put this in my ever
        larger "Tips" file Thanks,