Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: Aluminum knobs and water in the oil.

Expand Messages
  • Angel Hernandez
    I ll see what it would take/cost and let the group know. Sent from my iPhone
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 23, 2013
    • 0 Attachment
      I'll see what it would take/cost and let the group know.


      Sent from my iPhone
    • John
      I d take one. ... -- Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 23, 2013
      • 0 Attachment
        I'd take one.

        Bryan Nill <s1loki@...> wrote:
         

        I would take one.


        Bryan Nill



        On Feb 22, 2013, at 3:16 PM, Angel Hernandez <angel.hernandez@...> wrote:

         

        There's a local in my area that is a machinist.  Well, I'm sure there are more than one machinist in the area.  At any rate, he was willing to use his CNC.  Just haven't done it.  

        I can see if he's still willing... Is there enough interest to make a few?  I know I want to do it before I need it.
        Let me know (unless I hijacked this and it was something Poppa wanted to do??)




        --
        Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
      • PaulB
        I d like an aluminum knob as well.
        Message 3 of 8 , Feb 24, 2013
        • 0 Attachment
          I'd like an aluminum knob as well.

          --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, John <lmindlists@...> wrote:
          >
          > I'd take one.
          >
          > Bryan Nill <s1loki@...> wrote:
          >
          > >I would take one.
          > >
          > >Bryan Nill
          > >s1loki@...
          > >
          > >
          > >
          > >On Feb 22, 2013, at 3:16 PM, Angel Hernandez
          > ><angel.hernandez@...> wrote:
          > >
          > >>
          > >> There's a local in my area that is a machinist. Well, I'm sure there
          > >are more than one machinist in the area. At any rate, he was willing
          > >to use his CNC. Just haven't done it.
          > >>
          > >> I can see if he's still willing... Is there enough interest to make a
          > >few? I know I want to do it before I need it.
          > >> Let me know (unless I hijacked this and it was something Poppa wanted
          > >to do??)
          > >>
          > >>
          > >>
          >
          > --
          > Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
          >
        • nigel_keating
          I m happy with my knob the way it is ;) Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange ... From: PaulB Sender: TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com Date: Mon,
          Message 4 of 8 , Feb 24, 2013
          • 0 Attachment
            I'm happy with my knob the way it is ;)
            Sent using BlackBerry® from Orange

            From: "PaulB" <pdb@...>
            Sender: TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com
            Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 00:02:36 -0000
            To: <TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com>
            ReplyTo: TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com
            Subject: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Aluminum knobs and water in the oil.

             

            I'd like an aluminum knob as well.

            --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, John wrote:
            >
            > I'd take one.
            >
            > Bryan Nill wrote:
            >
            > >I would take one.
            > >
            > >Bryan Nill
            > >s1loki@...
            > >
            > >
            > >
            > >On Feb 22, 2013, at 3:16 PM, Angel Hernandez
            > > wrote:
            > >
            > >>
            > >> There's a local in my area that is a machinist. Well, I'm sure there
            > >are more than one machinist in the area. At any rate, he was willing
            > >to use his CNC. Just haven't done it.
            > >>
            > >> I can see if he's still willing... Is there enough interest to make a
            > >few? I know I want to do it before I need it.
            > >> Let me know (unless I hijacked this and it was something Poppa wanted
            > >to do??)
            > >>
            > >>
            > >>
            >
            > --
            > Sent from my Android phone with K-9 Mail. Please excuse my brevity.
            >

          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.