Re: Handlebar risers idea

  • Greg
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2013
      Hi Nick, Sprint Manufacturing in the UK has an adapter you can but on the top clamp, and then you can put on standard handle bars.
      Yes, I have a spare top clamp(yoke). I could mill off the two parts that extend down. Also make the opening for the key much larger if you want. This way it would act like a spacer and you attach your standard Trophy handle bars to it.
      Greg Andrews

      "Nick Baker private" wrote:
      Has anyone ever thought of bolting a second top yoke...Does anyone have a spare top yoke they would be willing to sell so I can investigate this properly? I have looked at the various ways
      Thanks, Nick