Handlebar risers idea

  • Nick Baker private
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2013

      Hi all,

      Has anyone ever thought of bolting a second top yoke (suitably adapted) on top of the existing one as a way of raising the handlebars a little and moving them rearwards?

      Does anyone have a spare top yoke they would be willing to sell so I can investigate this properly? I have looked at the various ways there are available including Genmars and so on and none seems to be what I need. The aluminium spacers that someone (forget who) sells seem to me to be pretty overpriced.

      Thanks, Nick

    • Greg
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 19, 2013
        Hi Nick, Sprint Manufacturing in the UK has an adapter you can but on the top clamp, and then you can put on standard handle bars.
        Yes, I have a spare top clamp(yoke). I could mill off the two parts that extend down. Also make the opening for the key much larger if you want. This way it would act like a spacer and you attach your standard Trophy handle bars to it.
        Greg Andrews

        "Nick Baker private" wrote:
        Has anyone ever thought of bolting a second top yoke...Does anyone have a spare top yoke they would be willing to sell so I can investigate this properly? I have looked at the various ways
        Thanks, Nick