Re: [TriumphTrophy] Re: New Years Day Ride and 9 00 update

  • apsllp@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2013
      The Nology coils will arrive today

      ----- Reply message -----
      From: "Ed Johnson" <edljohnson2@...>
      To: <TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com>
      Subject: [TriumphTrophy] Re: New Years Day Ride and 900 update
      Date: Fri, Jan 4, 2013 5:04 am

      Good Job Bob! You now have full group approval to purchase new coils! :-D :-P ;-) 8-)
      Ed J. 2001Triumph Trophy BBBB
      On 1/3/2013 7:16 PM, apsllp@... wrote:
      My primary to secondary side showed less than 2K Oms resistance

      Bob

      -

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2013
        We are all waiting with baited breath! :-) !
        On 1/4/2013 6:34 AM, apsllp@... wrote:
        The Nology coils will arrive today

        Good Job Bob! You now have full group approval to purchase new coils! :-D :-P ;-) 8-)
        Ed J. 2001Triumph Trophy BBBB
        On 1/3/2013 7:16 PM, apsllp@... wrote:
        My primary to secondary side showed less than 2K Oms resistance

        Bob

        -

      • a2 - inoperative emessages
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2013
          good call - I would have never guessed to measure that till desperate - but it is such a quick check to eliminate.

          A2