Re: [TriumphTrophy] paint code

  • mark roy viccars
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 10, 2012
      thanks brian, thats a great help.
      sparky mark

    • slovcan
      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 10, 2012
        One thing to remember, Mark, is the old stuff that isn't getting sprayed will likely be a different colour due to the age thing. Maybe that's why the code looks different.

        Cheers,
        Glenn

      • nort75mk3@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 10, 2012
          I just read that the RS Bike Paint Ltd. in Europe is selling paint now. They claim to have more than 28,500 codes or colors. Over 140 manufactures of vintage, classic and modern bikes. The RS paint locator is now available  to the all dealers  in the UK & USA.