Re: [TriumphTrophy] Re: Trophy 4 1200 Fuel Milea ge

  • apsllp@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2012
      Most of us do explore the performance envelope.  I can get better fuel mileage,if I never wind up the tach. I don't ride a Gold Wing for a reason. I typically see 38 mpg and my worst has been 27 in play mode.

      Best Regards,

      Bob Clark
      01 Sunset Red Trophy 1200
      (As it left the dealer new with exception of coils)