Photo test

  • Ken Hastie
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 4, 2012

      That is snow on the ground.

      That is the time when I enjoy my biking the most – the f”wits all have their bikes tucked away in garages and I’m less likely to meet them head on as they misjudge the bend as the come toward me showing off t o their mates  8-)

      When we had our recent meet at the Ostrich Inn Derby, my departure was delayed for three hours as I waited for the snow to melt – seriously !

      Here’s one with more snow (in Holland this time) – I love it

      Ken Hastie

      Group Owner

      Kenny,,,,,,,,, say it isn't so....... that isn't snow on the ground !