Test

  • Ken Hastie
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 4, 2012
      Test photo link

      Ken Hastie
      Triumph Trophy 1200, BSA A75 Rocket Three, A10 Golden Flash, B40 350cc, D10
      and D14 Bantams

    • Ken Hastie
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 4, 2012
        I have changed the group settings.

        You may now attach a file (including photos) to your message.

        However, the attachment will be stored within the group and not set out with
        every e-mail.

        This leaves the option to the reader as to whether they choose to follow the
        provided link or not.

        Obviously, it makes sense for people who wish to attach files to their
        e-mails to keep them to a minimum file size by resizing before attaching.
        There will be the usual members that will totally disregard this, but 2Mb
        photo files will NOT be welcomed.

        Ken Hastie
        Group owner

      • nort75mk3@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 4, 2012
          All members should realize that just by setting their camera to a smaller jpg size they aren't effecting the quality of their picture for internet use. Large MEGA Pixel cameras are a waste of money unless your planning to make hard copy prints in poster size. Who makes hard copies any more ??

          Tim
          1.3 m

              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 4, 2012
                " Who makes hard copies any more ??" Photographers?????

                All members should realize that just by setting their camera to a smaller jpg size they aren't effecting the quality of their picture for internet use. Large MEGA Pixel cameras are a waste of money unless your planning to make hard copy prints in poster size. Who makes hard copies any more ??

                Tim
                1.3 m

                In a message dated 11/4/2012 5:14:11 P.M. Central Standard Time, ken@... writes:

                I have changed the group settings.

                You may now attach a file (including photos) to your message.

                However, the attachment will be stored within the group and not set out with
                every e-mail.

                This leaves the option to the reader as to whether they choose to follow the
                provided link or not.

                Obviously, it makes sense for people who wish to attach files to their
                e-mails to keep them to a minimum file size by resizing before attaching.
                There will be the usual members that will totally disregard this, but 2Mb
                photo files will NOT be welcomed.

                Ken Hastie
                Group owner

              • a2 - inoperative emessages