Re: New membership

  • a2 - inoperative emessages
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 31, 2012
      Thanks Misha

      --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "mishaioffe" <mishaioffe@...> wrote:

      > I am new myself,
      >
      > But I know that you can use your Google account or facebook account to join this group or a yahoo account of course.
      >

      > Thanks,
      > Misha
      >
      > 98 Triumph Trophy 1200 :) my daily commuter

    • Ken Hastie
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 1, 2012
        You can simply ask one of the group moderators to add you by sending them
        your e-mail address

        This will not give you full access to everything but it will allow you to
        receive postings

        Ken Hastie
        Group Owner

        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 1, 2012
          Send them this link:

          It will take you to our home web page where it will ask you if you are a new user-Register. They can click on Register and follow the directions.
          Quite simple. More detailed you need a Yahoo ID first then you join this [Or any other Yahoo Forum] second. The directions will tell them this.
          Hope this Helps.

          *Ed J. *2001Triumph Trophy BBBB**

          Do you have a slow PC? Try Free scan

        • a2 - inoperative emessages
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 1, 2012
            If they are still having trouble...(???)...I will get their email address and forward it.... thanks Ken

            A2

            --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "Ken Hastie" <ken@...> wrote:

            > You can simply ask one of the group moderators to add you by sending them
            > your e-mail address
            >
            > This will not give you full access to everything but it will allow you to
            > receive postings
            >
            > Ken Hastie
            > Group Owner

          • a2 - inoperative emessages
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 1, 2012
              Thanks Ed - I will direct them to your post

              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 2, 2012
                Hey A2,
                I think all you have to do is go to" Yahoo Groups", and type in
                Triumph Trophy group, and you will be at the Gordie's site, there
                should be a space to "Subscribe" to the site. Most people don't have
                to do anything special, but in cases like yours we require written
                testimonials as to your character from at least four Clerics from
                four religions, and a unanimous vote of approval from the entire
                membership, and a background check from the three Pubs closest to
                your domicile. I think Ken will back me up on this. Oh, and we have
                decided to start collecting membership dues from anyone with more
                than three different colors on one bike. And then there is the
                question of a proper initiation?
                On Oct 30, 2012, at 3:42 PM, a2 - inoperative emessages wrote:

                > How does one advise a newbie to get membership here....apart from
                > advising against it....lol....but I can't remember how.... Does one
                > need a yahoo email address etc...
                >
                > Is the a method statement anywhere....I just remember going around
                > in circles a couple of times but can't work it out as signed in
                > permanently....
                >
                > Thanks
                > A2

              • Rod Gill
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 2, 2012
                  Very good, very good lol:-)
                  Rod Brg (bogey)

                  Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

                • a2 - inoperative emessages
                  Message 8 of 15 , Nov 2, 2012
                    You know me, my bike and Geordie's too well...so no chance of me becoming a member....

                    curious about your tyre - do you have a photo?

                    Cheers Jack
                    A2

                    --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, Jack Byers <jackbyers@...> wrote:

                    > Hey A2,
                    > I think all you have to do is go to" Yahoo Groups", and type in
                    > Triumph Trophy group, and you will be at the Gordie's site, there
                    > should be a space to "Subscribe" to the site. Most people don't have
                    > to do anything special, but in cases like yours we require written
                    > testimonials as to your character from at least four Clerics from
                    > four religions, and a unanimous vote of approval from the entire
                    > membership, and a background check from the three Pubs closest to
                    > your domicile. I think Ken will back me up on this. Oh, and we have
                    > decided to start collecting membership dues from anyone with more
                    > than three different colors on one bike. And then there is the
                    > question of a proper initiation?
                    > Kindest regards,
                    > Poppa Jack
                    > On Oct 30, 2012, at 3:42 PM, a2 - inoperative emessages wrote:
                    >
                    > > How does one advise a newbie to get membership here....apart from
                    > > advising against it....lol....but I can't remember how.... Does one
                    > > need a yahoo email address etc...
                    > >
                    > > Is the a method statement anywhere....I just remember going around
                    > > in circles a couple of times but can't work it out as signed in
                    > > permanently....
                    > >
                    > > Thanks
                    > > A2

                  • Rod Gill
                    Message 9 of 15 , Nov 2, 2012
                      Dan, behave Tyre porn just isn't in......

                      Message 10 of 15 , Nov 2, 2012
                        Oh? Mine comes in monthly!

                        Message 11 of 15 , Nov 3, 2012
                          Sorry A2,
                          But I'll try to get one in. I think it is simply the harder
                          compound that is layered over the center of the tire, and it didn't
                          go over to the edges in but a feathered toward the edge fashion. When
                          that thinner part of the overlayered compound is worn down by lots of
                          fast twisty riding you may see the softer under layer that makes up
                          the softer edges. I hope I'm making sense?
                          Poppa