Trophy meet at Bracelands with RBLRB

  • John Barrett
    Message 1 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
      Hi Rod and Dot, Gordon, Dan and Russ. Just to let you know I have a torn but not ruptured muscle and the most horrific bruising I have ever seen in a mirror. You were right Rod, its extensive and still growing but not to sore with the drugs. Carol is fine and we arrived home at 2pm with the bike not having moved at all. I would like to say a massive thankyou to you all for your help and concern and we both feel we have met some good friends and hope to catch up with you all again soon. Rod I hope you do join the RBLRB as I know you would enjoy the rideouts and the fun. Once again thank you all. Jubba. Bruised and battered but happy

    • johmurr
      Message 2 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
        What happened Jubba?

        JohnM

        --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, John Barrett <jonbba@...> wrote:

        > Hi Rod and Dot, Gordon, Dan and Russ. Just to let you know I have a torn but not ruptured muscle and the most horrific bruising I have ever seen in a mirror.

      • Rod Gill
        Message 3 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
          Hi John and Carol,
          Glad you got home safe, it just goes to show you the extraordinary lengths you will go to save fuel on a full power 1200 mk1.
          We really enjoyed the weekend and met some good friends too and for those of you who didn't come the strippers were awesome!
          We took a leisurely ride home stopping at Stratford on Avon for lunch.
          it was really nice to meet Russ and Kim his other half, Dan (a2), Gordon and the incredibly nice bunch of Royal British Legion Riders Uk who do such good stuff for the less than fortunate and I will be joining soon.
          Rod & Dot
          1200 brg Mk11

          Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        • Rod Gill
          Message 4 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
            If he tells you...he might have to shoot you:-)
            Rod

            Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

          • a2 - inoperative emessages
            Message 5 of 12 , Oct 1, 2012
              What happens on a campsite stays on a camp site - but I can tell you she is very attractive.

              --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, "johmurr" <johmurr@...> wrote:

              > What happened Jubba?
              >
              > JohnM
              >
              > --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, John Barrett <jonbba@> wrote:
              > >

              > > Hi Rod and Dot, Gordon, Dan and Russ. Just to let you know I have a torn but not ruptured muscle and the most horrific bruising I have ever seen in a mirror.

            • JohnM
              Message 6 of 12 , Oct 2, 2012
                I see. It was THAT embarrassing was it??

                Almost as embarrassing as performing a U turn today, touching the edge of a speed hump at the wrong point and - you guessed it - another RH front indicator bites the dust.

                Any ideas where to find another Pacific Blue Mk II indicator? Does Triumph still supply them?

                JohnM

              • keithroberts1010@yahoo.co.uk
                Message 7 of 12 , Oct 2, 2012
                  Triumph stocking them 43.95 three to four week order
                  ------------------

                • adeux60@ymail.com
                  Message 8 of 12 , Oct 2, 2012
                    better get two then.....
                    oooohhhh
                    A2

                    Message 9 of 12 , Oct 2, 2012
                      I know just had my bike kicked over by a drunk there starting to become as pop as rocking horse xxx
                      ------------------

                      > Triumph stocking them 43.95 three to four week order
                      > ------------------

                    • a2 - inoperative emessages
                      Message 10 of 12 , Oct 2, 2012
                        It breaks your bloody heart....I am consoled by the way it hangs on dearly on the wire and how it was mostly made of superglue in any event

                        Awww

                        A2

                        --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, keithroberts1010@... wrote:

                        > I know just had my bike kicked over by a drunk there starting to become as pop as rocking horse xxx
                        > ------------------

                      • Samuel Crider
                        Message 11 of 12 , Oct 2, 2012
                          Need to devise a velcro mount for the little suckers....

                          Samuel
                          On Oct 2, 2012 9:48 AM, "JohnM" <johmurr@...> wrote:

                          > I see. It was THAT embarrassing was it??
                          >
                          > Almost as embarrassing as performing a U turn today, touching the edge of
                          > a speed hump at the wrong point and - you guessed it - another RH front
                          > indicator bites the dust.
                          >
                          > Any ideas where to find another Pacific Blue Mk II indicator? Does Triumph
                          > still supply them?
                          >
                          > JohnM
                          >
                          > --- In TriumphTrophy@yahoogroups.com, Rod Gill <rod999_5@...> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > If he tells you...he might have to shoot you:-)
                          > > Rod
                          > >

                          > ------------------------------------
                          >
                          > List guidelines: PLEASE NO grumpy replies, or replies which merely add
                          > agreement to a previous post. If a reply is only relevant to the original
                          > writer, please REPLY DIRECT to that person. No SPAM, no adult-oriented
                          > topics, and no postings of a political or commercial nature are allowed,
                          > except for personal items for sale/wanted. Please trim old messages to a
                          > minimum when replying.

                          > Yahoo! Groups Links

                        • a2 - inoperative emessages
                          Message 12 of 12 , Oct 2, 2012