Re: Hello Campers...

  • gordon4046
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 30, 2012
      Many thanks A2, for making the effort and turning up. Hope you weren't disappointed.
      Also thanks to Russ Nurse for taking it on and leading the Ride (and climb) to British Camp; to Rod Gill and Dot, to John (Jubba) Barrett and Carol, for turning up and being such great company and genuinely nice people.
      I for one, am looking forward to the Derby camp next month (I mean later this month) for another chance to meet like-minded people.
      Cheers
      Gordon
      2xBBB
      Stroud, Gloucestershire, UK